Join the Chase
Help your community thrive
When you participate by fostering a relationship between your community and the American Heart Association, it's very likely that you'll be improving the health of your community today and quite possibly for generations to come. When we work together to create smoke-free environments, build heart-healthy communities, or partner with businesses for fit-friendly work environments, everyone benefits because together we're building a healthier culture and better quality of life.
We're looking for players and volunteers all accross the country. If you're ready to join the chase for your community it's easy to get started:
Are you ready for loads of fun with a purpose? Great!
- Follow the "I want to play" link at the right to the player registration site.
- Register for an event near you.
- Recruit other people to be on your team. Team sizes range from 2-4 people.
- Download the HeartChase™ app onto your smart phone.
Have you been recruited to serve as a volunteer leader of HeartChase™ in your community? Great!
- Follow the "I want to help" link at the right to the volunteer site.
- You will be able to log in as a volunteer in your HeartChase™ location.
- Using the HeartChase™ Owner's Manual, you will be able to learn more about your volunteer position, create an action plan for success and access tools that are specific for your job.